01/06/2017 Three days basic course provides a practical introduction to the subject of vibration testing and basic to signal analysis fundamentals. Designed around the needs of engineers new to the subject of vibration testing and yet offering a useful refresher course for more experienced users, this course explains how to interpret vibration test specifications and apply them to a vibration test system.
- Practical Applications backed by theory
- Live Demo using a shaker, and state of the art controller
- Understanding the Digital Signal Processing
- Designing a Vibration Test Fixture
- Introducing concept of Natural Frequency
- Sharing of mistakes made in test lab
- Engineers who are new to vibration testing and measurement.
- Engineers and technicians concerned with the preparation of test specifications.
- Engineers about to purchase a vibration measurement system.
- Engineers and technicians who are developing products which is subjected to vibration environment.
- Managers of those involved in the activities listed above should also attend.
ETS Solutions is formed by an experienced team of engineers with various professional experiences in the vibration and shock testing industry. With more than five decades of expertise in the business, we’ve created our own line of efficient instruments and tools to alleviate the need of several in…