12/31/2017 A divorce lawyer helps the couple who want a legal ending of their marriage. Both the husband and wife will need to be justifiable in providing the reason for the divorce and why they are no longer living together as husband and wife.
The lawyer will keep the evidence in support of their client's claim. In some cases, the marriage breaks down on hostile grounds. In such a case the lawyer will need to provide with all valid proofs about the complaints being filed by their client. The provision of proof is required especially if the clients are claiming that they have been assaulted by their spouse, the marriage was violent, danger to the children, or infidelity.
There are some other duties that the International lawyer for the divorce case needs to perform even before getting to the court. These include the following:
- They interview their client and try to get all necessary information from them. It is very important for the lawyer to know the divorce case in detail. He should not be based toward his or her client. To make sure that his client wins the case, this step is very important.
- All the paperwork involved in the case have to complete and here to the lawyer help the client to accomplish the task. The lawyer also helps getting documentation of proof to be submitted to the court.
- A statement is created that states all the testimony, demands, arguments and allegations from their client.
- The court will provide a hearing date for the filed case. The lawyer attends the court sessions when called upon.
- He also helps in determining the ratio regarding any alimony or child support payments. He also assists in taking the decision about how the property is to be divided. There cases where either the husband or wife is guilty of the separation or ending of the marriage. In such a case, the guilty party will either receive no payment from the other party or they will have to pay more to the other party.
Gloria James-Civetta & Co (GJC Law), is a well-established law firm based in Singapore. Our firm is made up of legal experts in a wide range of areas including Local and International Divorces, Family Law matters, Estate Law, Corporate & Commercial Law, Civil Disputes, Criminal Law (white an…